<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/861215572746804777?origin\x3dhttp://the-mediocore.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 1, 2010
Happening.

Happy New Year!~

Did my first reading of the year before I sleep. Woke up early for work today.

Homed and while looking at the good sun, decided to do my laundry,

Nice. I washed my phone with my pants. Think the phone die already,

All the messages, stuffs, probably gone already haha. Just realized that I have lost all my contacts. Do update me thanks.

Pretty random and sudden change, just as depicted by the tower card,

Just hoping that my phone will dry up and operate normally, stuck with the stupid L6 for now.

P.S. The theory of things happen for a reason etc is a fundamental of the kabbalah that there is a depth to all things. Perhaps what happen to me today is to tell me that I actually don't feel anything.

Labels:


3:01 PM




About Me

Name: KokXuanEr
D.O.B: 15Apr'1993
Loves: Listening To Songs, Psychology, Tarot, Occult, Acoustic, 楊丞琳


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


TagBoard




CREDITS
' Leave it ALone (:
EditedBy:Fish
BaseCode:Farhanee