Woohoo 2359! Made it to post for the day! (Ok lame.)
Quite pissed off today. I never like people to raise voice at me, NEVER.
Night shift kind of sucks nowadays haha.
Well pretty random, thought of some things to expect so as to allow my days to pass faster.
Here's a list of random events that I'm expecting: Payday (I dunno when), Decks (Yea please), PageOne Warehouse Sales (Hoping to hoot some good books), Off Day (Sunday ._.), O Level Results (SCARY), Black hair, Custom Watch (Damn the bank transfer), Trip to bigger libraries (Need to do some research), Trip to OG (PICARD WALLET!!) and ongoing.. Shall I get a nano too??
Lastly, I'm officially sick and tired of Christmas songs. 2weeks plus plus of the same few songs repeating and repeating really piss me off.
This is the most retarded of all. Wanting to get albums after payday, but I have totally no resources to play them.