<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/861215572746804777?origin\x3dhttp://the-mediocore.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 21, 2009
Wisdom.

I hereby post about my life at 0119 on 21Dec'2009 (Eeek, no time. Gonna change blogskin soon.)

Pretty long day today (20Dec'2009).

It kind of sucks when you were spending quality family time and you had to go to work.

Night shift, I'm taking back my previous views.

All I see is a string of night shifts on my schedule.

So many things to read and watch but I have so little time available.

Speaking of which, I haven't touched my cards for a long time.

P.S. Less than a month to O'Level results!

Labels:


1:14 AM




About Me

Name: KokXuanEr
D.O.B: 15Apr'1993
Loves: Listening To Songs, Psychology, Tarot, Occult, Acoustic, 楊丞琳


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


TagBoard




CREDITS
' Leave it ALone (:
EditedBy:Fish
BaseCode:Farhanee