Saturday, December 5, 2009
Objective.
Ok basically it's 0218 right now, and I'm not in the right state of mind so let's be objective.
The main objective of this post is to tell whoever out there about my life, which I feel that should be what a blog is for.
Starting from Monday. Basically headed out for Venture meeting. Lots of plans coming up so I'm feeling rather mixed up, Spent the rest of the day watching Prison Break.
Tuesday. The 'X' day of job hunt. Headed out with ShiWei to a hotel for interview as a server. Well, gotten the fly aeroplane treatment. Headed out to IMM to scout for jobs before heading home.
Wednesday. The 'X+1' day of job hunt. Headed out with Lyndon and ShiWei in the morning for interview as a shoe seller at primary schools. Floated through the interview as I designated my audience at a concern mother while their objective was to hire a professional salesman. Well, product training in the afternoon, learnt plenty of stuffs that I felt was beneficial. Lyndon and ShiWei were the professional kind while I was told to start work next week. Come to think of it, the job was not practical base on the aspect of transportation. Therefore, ShiWei was employed for a few hours before sacking the boss. I sacked my boss without informing him. Lyndon stayed on, all the best for him.
Thursday. The whatever day of job hunt. Headed to Sembawang with ShiWei for Fairprice interview, which was where I had gotten my job. Applied for billboard walker for HMV the day before and was so called employed. A decision was made and I gave up the hourly pay of $7 for my Fairprice job. ShiWei took on the job though. Heard that it was fun.
Friday. Resourcing around for flyers, scouting around for candidates for JiongHan's cousin. Prison break at home, met up with ZhenYu at CWP. Met the fashionable nicholas, toy selling Sam and coffee maker GuoWei. GuoWei's job is still the best in my opinion. Work with friends, $6 hourly pay, no sales quota, no customers, $12 commission per coffee maker etc. What more can you ask for? Continued prison break and right now, I'm still hooked.
Overall, learnt a lot this few days. Job hunting is difficult, economy is bad etc. All this are purely superficial and there are more to that, Right now, i'm just telling myself, "It time you __cking grow up." Work starting on Monday, all the best to me I guess. Just hope that I can have a harbor to return to when I need one where clearly there isn't.
離心力 - 盧學叡
作詞:林唯
作曲:陳文華
有一些話 還沒對你說 哪一種愛 會讓人動容
看曾經 屬於我們的港口 分裂後 變成了兩片天空
去半的靈魂 又怎麼在不完整裡頭 假裝快樂
離心力隔開了你和我 眼看孤單飄盪在左右
無論要我釋放多少的溫柔 我都不會選擇 退後
你心裡放棄愛你的我 不問你為什麼怎麼做
其實幸福不需要付出太多 但你對我來說 最值得擁有
That is probably the only song that caught my attention today.
When one is objective, things get scary. It's either you draft out what you want to achieve and enslave yourself in a home made prison, or you get lost and lose your senses. Sometimes we just picture what we feel that it's right. We are just slaves to our own delusion. Nothing is right or wrong, it's just how you interpret it. Objectivity, realistic or not, it's just base on our clouded judgments.
Labels: Life, Thoughts