<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/861215572746804777?origin\x3dhttp://the-mediocore.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 2, 2009
Frustration.

2 Major exams today, Social Studies and Chemistry.

Social Studies was alright, just that I interpreted my first SEQ as statement instead of factor. I always thought "How far do you agree" questions are statement questions. Well, it's just combining 2 factors into 1 paragraph. Furthermore, why did they break transportation and communication apart when they are together in the first place?

Chemistry is demoralizing, made worst by the rain.

I shall work double for my history, triple for physics. Guess POA will be another demoralizing paper.




Recently quite interested in this guy..
Photobucket
Nostradamus!
*Adapted from wikipedia.

Labels:


4:48 PM




About Me

Name: KokXuanEr
D.O.B: 15Apr'1993
Loves: Listening To Songs, Psychology, Tarot, Occult, Acoustic, 楊丞琳


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


TagBoard




CREDITS
' Leave it ALone (:
EditedBy:Fish
BaseCode:Farhanee