<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/861215572746804777?origin\x3dhttp://the-mediocore.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 21, 2009
Tomorrow.

YUI - Tomorrow's Way

いまを壊してしまいたい
いまにすがりついていたい
自分のことはわからない

やり直せるはずないよ
知らない街に隠れてみても
窓越しにただ今を想う

逃げ出したい衝動から
逃げ出すまでの口実に迷う

ちぎれた記憶を辿れば
あの頃にだって戻れる
いつかの少年みたいに

叶える為 生まれてきたの
幼き日々に描いた宇宙
I’m a baby 泣きたくもなる
手に入れるための
傷みなら so good

生きることが戦いなら
勝ち負けも仕方がないこと
そんな事くらいわかっているよ

泣きだしたい衝撃から
走り出した明日へと鼓動が騒ぐ

まっすぐに生きてゆきたい
ただまっすぐに生きていたい
あの日の少年みたいに

叶える為 生まれてきたの
幼き日々に感じた呼吸
I’m a baby 泣きたくもなる
手に入れるための
傷みなら so good

誰かの言葉に つまづきたくない
惑わされたくない…

明日もきっと 輝いている
幼き日々にもどらなくていい
Tomorrow’s way of my life 怖がりだけど
引き返せない道に立ってる

叶える為 生まれてきたの
幼き日々に描いた宇宙
I’m a baby 泣いたりしない
手に入れるため
傷みなら so good


Translation

I want to wipe away the moment,
But I want to cling to it all the same.
I don't understand myself.

No one has a second shot at life.
I could try to hide in a strange town,
But I'd still be full of doubt.

I want to escape from my childish urges,
I'll just keep wallowing in excuses if I don't.

If I follow the scraps of my memories,
I can return to those innocent days,
Like a little boy in another life.

I dreamt a world in my childhood.
I was born to make it come true.
I'm a baby, and I want to cry.
But if I have to take this pain
To make my dreams come true,
It's not so bad...

If life itself is a battle,
Then I can only win or lose.
Even I get that.

All this pain makes me want to cry.
Now an urge to chase tomorrow springs up.

I want to live on the right path.
I just want to live on the right path.
Like that boy, long long ago.


There was a breath I felt as a child,
I was born to live up to it.
I'm a baby, and I want to cry.
But if I have to take this pain
To make my dreams come true,
It's not so bad...

I don't want to trip over people's words.
I don't want to be a confused little kid.

The future has its own promises.
It's all right if I can't be a kid again.
I might be afraid of Tomorrow's Way,
But Life is a one-way street.

I dreamt so many things as a child,
I was born to live up to them all.

I'm a baby, but I won't cry or whine.
If I have to take a little pain
To make my dreams come true,
It's not so bad at all...

Labels: ,


11:47 AM




About Me

Name: KokXuanEr
D.O.B: 15Apr'1993
Loves: Listening To Songs, Psychology, Tarot, Occult, Acoustic, 楊丞琳


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


TagBoard




CREDITS
' Leave it ALone (:
EditedBy:Fish
BaseCode:Farhanee